EAGLE RUN FALL 2019
READY.... SET.... FUNDRAISE!
Walk-A-Thons are fundraisers where students are encouraged to give back to their community, in this case by collecting donations for their school in order to reach a goal.
Students will be given several different challenges in order to reach their goals. In order to encourage collecting funds, prizes will be given out once a student reaches their milestones, or once a challenge gets completed.
How we plan to use the money
The money we raise will be going into the physical education department.
Every dollar counts and no donation is too small.
how to sign up
View a demo tutorial here:
1. Visit your child’s school URL:
2. Click “Become a Fundraiser”
3. Click the “Join a Team” button
4. Select your child’s grade
5. Create an account for your child
a. Each child will need a separate email account
b. Type in your Child’s name in the Name Bar
6. Set your fundraising goal to $1000.00
7. Write a description to encourage donors to support your child’s goal
8. Type in your child’s name as their url
9. Click finish and upload your child’s picture
10. Now you’re all set! Make sure to spread the word and help your child reach their goal in
order to win prizes! Check out the social media links on your child’s page!